Hey everyone

Hey there,

My name is Hannah. Bonus points if you know where my username is from! I've been an addict for about 6 years now. I try to go to as many NA meetings as I can.. I am on methadone currently but titrating out of there! I'm down to FOUR milligrams and PROUD of it!

I'm a 26 (almost 27) year old single mom of a three and a half year old crazy little guy and I work two jobs! I feel like I am trying to make up for all the time I wasted but I'm working myself to death..

Just looking for some additional support/pen pals. Thanks!
  • 4 Commentsby Likes|Date
  • @julietcapulet... Welcome to the community, Hannah. I'm glad you found us and signed up. And I'm super proud of you for being down to 4mg of methadone...and for going to NA meetings and working hard to provide for your son. You are improving yourself and that's a fabulous thing!

This is a group of caring people who will offer you help and support. It's also a good place to come if you need to vent, because we will always listen without judgment.

I hope to see you around some of the various discussions here. In the meantime, know that I'm sending you lots of positive, healing energy, and tons of encouragement and hope. You're doing a wonderful thing for yourself and your son, and everyone here is behind you 100 percent!

P.S. I'm sorry, but I have to admit... I have no idea where your username is from.
  • Hey... I got the Romeo and Juliet username before anything else. Welcome. Feel free here. We are all in the same boat, or supporting people in similar boats. the most important thing is to remember to reach out, we're here. If you sit home and wallow in it, nobody can help you...most of us know what it is.
    You're doing great, keep up the good work, and remember to pop in and see us, not just when you're down and tempted, but also when you're positive and managing things like a boss;
  • @julietcapulet hey there! so glad you are here!! i am not sure what your username is all about :)

congrats on your recovery path.... you should be proud of your accomplishments! so glad you chose to come here and join us... i think we are a pretty great group of people journeying together... doing the best we can and rooting for one another.

no matter what!

you sure are working hard... nothing wrong with a good days work. i'm sure you are busy busy with work and a toddler. don't forget to stop and take slow, deep breaths every now and then. :)

again, glad you're here.
  • @julietcapulet... How are you doing, my friend? Just want you to know that I'm thinking about you today. :)